Upgrade auxiliary heater VW T6 - climatronic
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6305-001
Installation - straightforward
Upgrade the auxiliary heater of your VW T6 to a parking heater.
Suitable for the following vehicles
- VW T6 - Climatronic (automatic climate control)
Upgrade an existing auxiliary heater to a parking heater. No software update or flashing necessary.
Just connect our "CAN-Gateway T6" "plug&play" to the original connector of the auxiliary heater beneath the drivers seat.
Why to choose our auxiliary heater upgrade kit?
- Easy plug & play installation within a couple of minutes without tools.
- There are no permanent changes at the cars wiring or software necessary.
- No software update of the heater needed.
- Perfect for leased cars as you can remove the upgradekit without leaving any traces.
- Paking ventilation for the summermonths
- continious heating supported
Do you use your bulli for camping and would likt to sleep in your van?
Than you will appreciate the "continious heating" function.
Normally, the heater will be swiched of after about 120 minutes by the cars energy management system, even when the starting signal is still present.
The "continous heating" function shuts down the heater after 45 minutes and restarts it after 5 minutes. This way, a almost continious operation can be archieved.
The battery voltage is permanently monitored and the heater swiched of as soon as the voltage drops below a certian value.
However, we recommend to use for the heater and heaterblower a second battery.
After upgrading the auxiliary heater you can switch on the heater by a simple +12v signal.
If you select an operating device, the suitable connection cord will be included into delivery.
There is a difference if you connect a push button or a switch.
A push button delivers an output signal a long as you push the button. So the heater will run for about 30 minutes if you push the button once.
If you would like to switch of the heater before, just push the button again.
Switch or any other operating device:
A switch delivers a permanent output signal. So the heater will run as long as the switch is switched on. The "continious heating" function will be active.
If you select "APP-control" you will get our latest version which supports LTE (4G) as well as 3G (UMTS) and 2G (GSM).
- Supply voltage: 10 - 15VDC
- Current consumption: Standby <1mA
- Dimensions: 63x60x22 (LxBxH)
Scope of delivery
- complete upgrade kit auxiliary heater vw T6-climatic
- vehicle specific Y-cabel
- users manual
- operating device (if choosen)
Does my car have an auxiliary heater?
Most VW T6 come with an auxiliary heater already. This heater can easy be upgraded to an parking heater.
If you are unsure if your car has an auxiliary heater, have a look at the side of your drivers door:
Installation auxiliary heater upgrade kit VW T6 - Climatronic
The upgrade kit consists of an CAN-Gateway and a vehicle specific y-cable.
The CAN-Gateway is connected plug&play to the existig connector of the auxiliary heater.
The connector is located beneath the drivers seat. I order to reach this connector easily, we recommend to slide the drivers seat all the way back.
1) Slide the drivers seat all the way back.
2) Figure 2 shows the conenctor of the auxiliary heater. To unlock the conenctor, just push the "nose" on the right side (arrow).
3) Unplug the connector.
4) Plugin the connector of the Y-cable.
5) Connect the connector of the auxiliary heater to the Y-cable.
6) Connect the operation device to the Y-cable.
Connection of the operating device
To control the heater / ventilation you will need an operation device.
You can use an existing one or order it at our shop.
Connect the operating device to the CAN-Gateway, using the connection cord.
Depending on your operating device, it might be necessay to configure the device.
For further information please refer to the manual of your device.