Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6306-001
Installation - complex
Upgrade the auxiliary heater of your VW T6.1 to a parking heater.
Suitable for the following vehicles with auxiliary heater:
- VW T6.1 - Climatic
- VW T6.1 - Climatronic
Released for the following engine versions: CAAA, CXGA, CAAB, CXGB, CAAC, CFCA, CXEB, CXFA, CXHA, CXHB
If you are unsure if this upgadekit can be used with your car, please send us the FIN of your vehicle.
Upgrade an existing auxiliary heater to a parking heater. No software update or flashing necessary.
Just connect our "CAN-Gateay T6.1" plug&play to the orignal conenctor of the auxiliary heater beneath th edrivers seat.
Why to choose our auxiliary heater upgrade kit?
- Easy plug & play installation within a couple of minutes.
- There are no permanent changes at the cars wiring or software necessary.
- No software update of the heater needed.
- Perfect for leased cars as you can remove the upgradekit without leaving any traces.
- Paking ventilation for the summermonths
After upgrading the auxiliary heater you can switch on the heater by a simple +12v signal.
If you select an operating device, the suitable connection cord will be included into delivery.
Switch the heater just by SMS or APP.
If you select "APP-control" you will get our latest version which supports LTE (4G) as well as 3G (UMTS) and 2G (GSM).
If you select "Remote control" you will get the original webasto T99 remote control with 1 handheld transmitter.
If you select "multicontrol" you will get the original webasto multicontrol.
- supply voltage: 10 - 15VDC
- current consumption: Standby <10mA
- dimensions: 63x60x22 (LxBxH)
Scope of delivery
- complete upgrade kit auxiliary heater vw T6.1
- vehicle specific Y-cabel
- installation guide and users manual (download)
- operating device (if choosen)
Does my car have an auxiliary heater?
Most VW T6.1 come with an auxiliary heater already. This heater can easy be upgraded to an parking heater.
If you are unsure if your car has an auxiliary heater, have a look at the side of your drivers door: