Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6263-117
Control the parking heater with your mobile phone simply by APP, SMS or Call.
Suitable for the following vehicles with factory installed parking heater and radio remote control:
- Mercedes C-class (w205)
The APP-control is connected "plug & play" to the original receiver of the radio remote control using the included Y-cable.
- Switching by APP, SMS or Call
- 5 authorized numbers
- 24h timerfunction
- Input for external switch
- Input for external temp. sensor
- GPS-positioning (optional)
- external temperature sensor (optional)
The APP-control supports an external GPS-receiver which can be connected to the aux-socket at the back of the module. If the ignition is switched on the position is determined about every 1 second and can be queried via SMS. If the ignition is switched off, the GSP-receiver is activated to determine the position only. You will get a SMS containing the coordinates of the car as well as a link to "google maps" which shows the current position on the map.
You can connect an already existing alarmsystem to the APP-control. You will be informed via SMS and call as soon as the alarm is triggered.
The alarmsystem must output a +12v signal when triggered. For further information please have a look at our "installation guide" on this webpage.
The parking heater can only controlled via "authorized numbers". You can configure these numbers simply by SMS. The integrated GSM-module has a temperature range from -30°C up to 80°C to ensure proper function at all conditions.
APP, SMS, Call
You can control the parking heater by APP, SMS, or Call. Switching the heater by call is free of charge as there is no connection established. Switching the heater by SMS can cause additional costs, depending on your mobile provider. APP’s are sending SMS in the background, so there could arise additional costs too.
The APP-control requires a SIM-card wich is not included into delivery. You can use every GSM (2G) SIM-card e.g. prepaid card.
- voltage supply: 10 - 15VDC
- current consumption: standby <10mA, login: briefly 2A
- antenna connection: SMA
- SIM-card: mini-SIM
- temperature range: -30°C bis 80°C
- GSM-module: Quadband (GSM 2G)
- dimensions: 63x60x22mm (LxWxH)
Scope of delivery
- danhag APP-control
- GSM-antenna (straight)
- vehicle specific connection cord
- users manual
- GPS-receiver (optional)
The APP-control is connected directly to the receiver of the remote control.
The receiver is mounted at the trunk behind the left cover.
Installation of the APP-control
- Dismantel the left cover.
- Unplug the original connector from the receiver (A).
- Connect the Y-cable to the receiver.
- Connect the original connector and the APP-control to the Y-cable.
- Mount the APP-control behind the holding plate.
- Configure the APP-control according to the users manual.
- E-BUS 4