Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6305-002
Installation - ambitious
Upgrad the existing auxiliary heater of your car to a parking heater.
Control the parking heater by APP, SMS and Call. You can connected a timer and external push-button additionally.
The upgrade-kit includes the APP-control, the vehicle specific wiring harness and a detailed installation guide.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- VW T6 - Climatronic
- VW T6 - Climatic
- Upgrade auxiliary heater to parking heater.
- Switch the parking heater by APP, SMS and Call.
- 5 authorized numbers
- 24h timerfunction
- Input for external switch.
- Input for an existing alarm-system.
- Temperature query via SMS
- GPS-positioning (optional)
- External temperature sensor (optional)
The APP-control supports an external GPS-receiver which can be connected to the aux-socket at the back of the module. If the ignition is switched on the position is determined about every 1 second and can be queried via SMS.
If the ignition is switched off, the GSP-receiver is activated to determine the position only. You will get a SMS containing the coordinates of the car as well as a link to "google maps" which shows the current position on the map.
You can connect an already existing alarmsystem to the APP-control. You will be informed via SMS and call as soon as the alarm is triggered.
The alarmsystem must output a +12v signal when triggered. For further information please have a look at our "installation guide" on this webpage.
The parking heater can only controlled via "authorized numbers". You can configure these numbers simply by SMS. The integrated GSM-module has a temperature range from -30°C up to 80°C to ensure proper function at all conditions.
APP, SMS, Call
You can control the parking heater by APP, SMS, or Call. Switching the heater by call is free of charge as there is no connection established. Switching the heater by SMS can cause additional costs, depending on your mobile provider. APP’s are sending SMS in the background, so there could arise additional costs too.
The APP-control requires a SIM-card wich is not included into delivery. You can use every GSM (2G) SIM-card e.g. prepaid card.)
Connect a timer
You can connect a timer (e.g. Multicontrol) directly to the wiring harness.
Please note, you can switch-off the heater with the device only which was used to switch-on the heater.
- Supply voltage: 10 - 15VDC
- Current consumption: standby <10mA, login: briefly 2A
- Antenne connection: SMA
- SIM-card: mini-SIM
- Temperature range: -30°C bis 80°C
- GSM-modul: Quadband (GSM 2G)
- GPS-receiver: SiRFstar III
- Dimensions: 63x60x22 (LxBxH)
Scope of delivery
- Vehicle specific wiring harness
- Installation guide
- danhag APP-control
- GSM-antenna (straight)
- Users manual
- GPS-receiver (optional)
Does my vehicle have an auxiliary heater?
You are uncertain if your car already has an auxiliary heater?
If your car has an auxiliary heater, you will find a copy of the typeplate either at the engine-compartment or the drivers door / B-pillar.
Depending on the type of car, there are heaters from "Webasto" or "Eberspächer" used.
You will find further information about auxiliary heater at this website -> installation guide.
The installation depends on the vehicle equipment.
The upgradekit includes a detailed installation guide.
Climatronic and Climatic
Install the vehicle specific wiring harness according to the installation guide.
Upgrade the software of the heater as described below.
- Connect the diagnostic interface to a free USB-port of your computer (WIN 7, WIN 8, WIN 10).
(The driver will be installed automatically.)
- Assign COM1 to the diagnostic interface.
(If you don't know how to assign a COM-port, we strongly recommend to ask our installation partner to do the upgrade.)
- Connect the diagnostic interface to the 14-pole connector of the wiring harness, using the adapter-cable.
- Connect the dongle to a free USB-port of your computer.
- Insert the CD and follow the instructions.
- The upgraded heater can be controlled via every operating device which supports the W-bus protocol.
Configure the APP-control:
- W-BUS 3
Up to modell year 2017, the diagnostic input (PIN 2) of the heater is already available below the drivers seat at PIN 1 (green/white) of the 17-pole, red connector.
From modell year 2017 you will have to connect the wire directly to PIN 2 of the heater. The heater is located below the car at the left side.