Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6305-002
Installation - ambitious
Upgrad the existing auxiliary heater of your car to a parking heater.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- VW T6 - Climatic (manual climate control)
Upgrade an existing auxiliary heater to a parking heater. No software update or flashing necessary.
Just connect our "CAN-Gateway T6" "plug&play" to the original connector of the auxiliary heater beneath the drivers seat.
Most VW T6 come with an auxiliary heater already. This heater can easy be upgraded to an parking heater.
If you are unsure if your car has an auxiliary heater, have a look at the side of your drivers door:
Control of the heater blower
If your car has an automatic climate contro (climatronic) the heater blower and airflaps are controlled by the CAN-Gateway.
If your car has a manual climate control (climatic) you will have to connect an addidional wiring harness to control the heater blower.
After upgrading the auxiliary heater you can switch the heater by a simple +12v signal.
You can use every operating device which has an +12V output, e.g.:
- remote control
Please select the proper connection cord during your order.
You can order the operating device separately: operating device
- Easy plug & play installation within a couple of minutes without tools.
- There are no permanent changes at the cars wiring or software necessary.
- No software update of the heater needed.
- Perfect for leased cars as you can remove the upgradekit without leaving any traces.
- Paking ventilation for the summermonths
- Supply voltage: 10 - 15VDC
- Current consumption: standby < 10mA
- Temperature range: -30°C bis 80°C
- Dimensions: 63x60x22 (LxBxH)
Scope of delivery
- CAN-Gateway VW T6
- Vehicle specific y-cable
- wiring harness heater blower
- users guide
- connection cord for operating device (as selected)
The installation depends on the vehicle equipment.
The upgradekit includes a detailed installation guide.
Climatronic and Climatic
Install the vehicle specific wiring harness according to the installation guide.
Upgrade the software of the heater as described below.
- Connect the diagnostic interface to a free USB-port of your computer (WIN 7, WIN 8, WIN 10).
(The driver will be installed automatically.)
- Assign COM1 to the diagnostic interface.
(If you don't know how to assign a COM-port, we strongly recommend to ask our installation partner to do the upgrade.)
- Connect the diagnostic interface to the 14-pole connector of the wiring harness, using the adapter-cable.
- Connect the dongle to a free USB-port of your computer.
- Insert the CD and follow the instructions.
- The upgraded heater can be controlled via every operating device which supports the W-bus protocol.
Configure the APP-control:
- W-BUS 3
Up to modell year 2017, the diagnostic input (PIN 2) of the heater is already available below the drivers seat at PIN 1 (green/white) of the 17-pole, red connector.
From modell year 2017 you will have to connect the wire directly to PIN 2 of the heater. The heater is located below the car at the left side.