Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6305-001
Installation - straightforward
Upgrade the auxiliary heater of your VW T6 to an parking heater.
Suitable for the following vehicles
- VW T6 - Climatronic (automatic climate control)
Upgrade an existing auxiliary heater to a parking heater. No software update or flashing necessary.
Just connect our "CAN-Gateway T6" "plug&play" to the original connector of the auxiliary heater beneath the drivers seat.
Most VW T6 come with an auxiliary heater already. This heater can easy be upgraded to an parking heater.
If you are unsure if your car has an auxiliary heater, have a look at the side of your drivers door:
Control the heater blower
If your car has an automatic climate control (climatronic) the heater blower and airflaps are controlled by the CAN-Gateway.
After upgrading the auxiliary heater you can switch the heater by a simple +12v signal.
If you select an operating device, the right connection cord will be included into delivery.
If you select "APP-control" you will get our latest version which supports LTE (4G) as well as 3G (UMTS) and 2G (GSM).
Note: Switzerland will shutdown the 2G network until 2020. Other countries might follow during the next years.
Why to choose our auxiliary heater upgrade kit?
- Easy plug & play installation within a couple of minutes without tools.
- There are no permanent changes at the cars wiring or software necessary.
- No software update of the heater needed.
- Perfect for leased cars as you can remove the upgradekit without leaving any traces.
- Paking ventilation for the summermonths
The CAN-gateway is available with an integrated alarmfunction.
So you don't have to install an expensive can-alarm system additionally.
There is no need for extra wiring. All communiction to the vehicles data-bus are done with the already installed y-cable.
The alarm is armed / disarmed using the original handheld transmitters of the vehicle.
The alarm can't be armed / disarmed with the door locks.
The alarmsystem monitors all doors including the bonnet and sets off the alarm as soon as a door or the bonnet is opened.
When the alarm is triggered, the alarm-output will deliver +12v for about 30s to activate a siren or an external pager.
If you have connected our APP-control you will get a SMS and a call to your masternumber immediately.
- Arming / disarming with the original handheld transmitters only.
- Automatic rearming if you don't open a door after disarming.
- Acknowledge tones: 1x while arming or 3x when arming while a door is still open.
(only if you have connected a siren to the alarm output)
- Alarm-outpt +12v max. 1A
- Supply voltage: 10 - 15VDC
- Current consumption: Standby <10mA
- Dimensions: 63x60x22 (LxBxH)
Scope of delivery
- CAN Gateway T6
- vehicle specific Y-cabel
- users manual
- operating device (if chosen)
Installation auxiliary heater upgrade kit VW T6 - Climatronic
The upgrade kit consists of an CAN-Gateway and a vehicle specific y-cable.
The CAN-Gateway is connected plug&play to the existig connector of the auxiliary heater.
The connector is located beneath the drivers seat. I order to reach this connector easily, we recommend to slide the drivers seat all the way back.
1) Slide the drivers seat all the way back.
2) Figure 2 shows the conenctor of the auxiliary heater. To unlock the conenctor, just push the "nose" on the right side (arrow).
3) Unplug the connector.
4) Plugin the connector of the Y-cable.
5) Connect the connector of the auxiliary heater to the Y-cable.
6) Connect the operation device to the Y-cable.
Connection of the operating device
To control the heater / ventilation you will need an operation device.
You can use an existing one or order it at our shop.
Connect the operating device to the CAN-Gateway, using the connection cord.
Depending on your operating device, it might be necessay to configure the device.
For further information please refer to the manual of your device.