Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6211-157
Control the parking heater with your mobile phone simply by APP, SMS or Call.
Suitable for the following vehicles with factory installed parking heater (Eberspächer Airtronic D3 Plus).
- VW T6 with Airheater and remote control
- VW T6 with Airheater without remote control
Please check wich heater is installed in your car. You will find a copy of the typeplate at the drivers-door.
The installation of the APP-control depends on the installed heater and remote control.
Eberspächer Airtronic D3 Plus
With remote control
The APP-control is connected "plug & play" to the original receiver of the radio remote control using the included Y-cable.
Without remote control
(The heater can be controled via the control panel at the roof only.)
The APP-control is either connected to the wiring harness of the heater directly or just "plug & play" using a y-cable to the connector under the passenger seat.
Especially for leased cars, we recommend using the y-cable as you don't have to cut any wires of the orignal wiring harness.
You will find more information at "Info" next to "Description" and at "installation guide".
- Switching by APP, SMS or Call
- 5 authorized numbers
- 24h timerfunction
- Input for external switch
- Input for external temp. sensor
- GPS-positioning (optional)
- external temperature sensor (optional)
The APP-control supports an external GPS-receiver which can be connected to the aux-socket at the back of the module. If the ignition is switched on the position is determined about every 1 second and can be queried via SMS. If the ignition is switched off, the GSP-receiver is activated to determine the position only. You will get a SMS containing the coordinates of the car as well as a link to "google maps" which shows the current position on the map.
You can connect an already existing alarmsystem to the APP-control. You will be informed via SMS and call as soon as the alarm is triggered.
The alarmsystem must output a +12v signal when triggered. For further information please have a look at our "installation guide" on this webpage.
The parking heater can only controlled via "authorized numbers". You can configure these numbers simply by SMS. The integrated GSM-module has a temperature range from -30°C up to 80°C to ensure proper function at all conditions.
APP, SMS, Call
You can control the parking heater by APP, SMS, or Call. Switching the heater by call is free of charge as there is no connection established. Switching the heater by SMS can cause additional costs, depending on your mobile provider. APP’s are sending SMS in the background, so there could arise additional costs too.
The APP-control requires a SIM-card wich is not included into delivery. You can use every GSM (2G) SIM-card e.g. prepaid card.)
- voltage supply: 10 - 15VDC
- current consumption: standby <10mA, login: briefly 2A
- antenna connection: SMA
- SIM-card: mini-SIM
- temperature range: -30°C bis 80°C
- GSM-module: Quadband (GSM 2G)
- dimensions: 63x60x22mm (LxWxH)
Scope of delivery
- danhag APP-control
- GSM-antenna (straight)
- vehicle specific y-cable (optional)
- users manual
- GPS-receiver (optional: if you select "GPS" the GPS-receiver is included into delivery.)
The installation of the APP-control depends on the configuration of the vehicle.
Vehicle with remote control
The APP-control is connected "plug&play" directly to the receiver of the original remote control.
The receiver is located behind the cover below the steering wheel.
Dismount the light switch (Behind the switch you will find a screw which has to be removed.)
- move the switch to the vertical position (position "0")
- push the switch and turn it clockwise until it stops (keep the switch pushed)
- pull the switch out
Remove the cover
Remove both cover, on the left and at the bottom.
Connect the APP-control
- unplug the blue, 6-pole connector at the receiver
- plug in the Y-cable
- connect the original connector to the Y-cable
Configure the APP-control
Configure the APP-control as described in the users manual.
- E-BUS 5
Vehicle without radio remote control - installation without y-cable
The APP-control is connected to the connector of the airheater directly, using the included, universal connection cable.
The connector is located below the passenger seat. The power supply of the APP-control has to be fused with 5A.
Connection of the APP-control
- yellow (control line) -> connector under the passenger seat, PIN1 (blue / yellow)
- red -> connector under the passenger seat, PIN4 (red)
- brown -> connector under the passenger seat, PIN8 (bown)
- E-BUS 5
Vehicles without radio remote control - installation with y-cable
The APP-control is connected directly to the connector of the heater beneath the passengers seat.
The 5A fuse to protect the APP-control is included into the y-cable.
Installation / electrical connection using the y-cable
- Slide the passengers seat all the way forward (- 1 -)
- Disconnect the blue, 10-pole connector (- 2 -)
- Connect the y-cable in between the original connection (- 3 -)
- Connect the y-cable to the APP-control (- 4 -)
- configure the APP-control as described at the users manual
- E-BUS 5