Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6281-178
Control the parking heater with your smartphone by APP, SMS and Call.
Supports the following vehicles with factory installed parking heater (air-heater Eberspächer Airtronic D2 or Airtronic D4) and timer at the roof lining.
- Mercedes Sprinter from 2006 (w906)
The APP-control is connected directly to the timer using the included Y-cable.
- switch by APP, SMS and Call
- 5 authorized numbers
- 24h timerfunction
- input for external switch or pushbutton
- input for external temperature sensor
- GPS-positioning (optional)
- external temp. sensor (optional)
The APP-control supports an external GPS-receiver which can be connected to the aux-socket at the back of the module. If the ignition is switched on the position is determined about every 1 second and can be queried via SMS. If the ignition is switched off, the GSP-receiver is activated to determine the position only. You will get a SMS containing the coordinates of the car as well as a link to "google maps" which shows the current position on the map.
My car already has this feature ...
A "backup solution" can always be usefull. Professional thieves are specialized in deactivating original car anti-theft-systems within seconds.
The ignition has to be wired separately.
You can connect an already existing alarmsystem to the APP-control. You will be informed via SMS and call as soon as the alarm is triggered.
The alarmsystem must deliver a +12v signal when triggered. Please find further information at "installation guides" at this website.
The parking heater can be controlled via "authorized numbers" only. You can configure these numbers simply by SMS. The integrated GSM-module has a temperature range from -30°C up to 80°C to ensure proper function at all conditions.
APP, SMS and Call
You can control the parking heater by APP, SMS, or Call. Switching the heater by call is free of charge as there is no connection established. Switching the heater by SMS can cause additional costs, depending on your mobile provider. APP’s are sending SMS in the background, so there could arise additional costs too.
The APP-control requires a SIM-card which is not included into delivery. You can use every GSM (2G) SIM-card e.g. prepaid card.)
- Supply voltage: 10 - 15VDC
- Current consumption: standby <10mA, login: briefly 2A
- Antenne connection: SMA
- SIM-card: mini-SIM
- Temperature range: -30°C bis 80°C
- GSM-modul: Quadband (GSM 2G)
- GPS-receiver: SiRFstar III
- Dimensions: 63x60x22 (LxWxH)
scope of delivery
- GSM-Antenna (straight)
- universal connection cable
- users manual
- GPS-receiver (when "with GPS" selected)
The APP-control is connected to the "heating switch" and the the power supply.
The connection and configuration depends on the modell of the APP-control.
Dismounting the switch
- Remove the dummy-cap next to the switch.
- We recommend to use a plastic hook as shown at the picture.
- "pull out" the switch using the plastic hook.
- The APP-control is connected to the purple/black and purple/green wire of the switch.
- purple wire APP-control --> PIN7 (purple/black) switch
- yellow wire APP-control --> PIN6 (purple/green) switch
- brown wire APP-control -->vehicle ground
- red wire APP-control --> power supply +12V (KL30 battery, fuse with 5 ampere)
Note: The yellow wire of the APP-control must not be connected before version BASIC v10.16x-MB !
Since Version BASIC v10.16x-MB
The APP-control recognizes the current state of the heater by reading the LED of the switch.
- LED ON --> heater is switched on
- LED OFF --> heater is switched off
This status is also shown a the "INFO-SMS". You can configure a run-time for the heater as you like.
Note: The maximum heating-time is limited by the heater itself. The heater will shut down after this time, regardless of the configured run-time.
Bis Version BASIC v10.16x-MB
The APP-control simulates a short pressing of the button. To archiev this, you will have to configure the run-time to 2 seconds only.
You can configure this time either by using the SMS-configurator at our website or manually by sending a SMS with the following content to the APP-control:
"12345" - your password. The defaulf value is "12345".
The status shown at the "INFO-SMS" does not show the current state of the heater. You can only switch-on the heater by APP.
The heater will then use the same time as if started via the heating switch. You can switch-off the heater with the "heating switch" at any time.