Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6235-180
Installation - straightforward
Control the parking heater with your smartphone by APP, SMS and Call.
Supports the following vehicles with factory installed parking heater and radio remote control:
- Ford Galaxy III from 2015
The APP-control is connected "plug & play" to the original receiver using the included vehicle specific y-cable.
- switch by APP, SMS and Call
- 5 authorized numbers
- 24h timerfunction
- input for external switch or pushbutton
- input for external temperature sensor
- GPS-positioning (optional)
- external temp. sensor (optional)
Future-proof due to 4G (LTE) technology.
Our new APP-control v11x supports not only the 4G (LTE) standard but still 3G (UMTS) and 2G (GSM) mobile networks.
This way we can achieve the best possible reachability and functionality in all current european mobile phone networks.
Switzerland is about the shutdown the 2G (GSM) mobile network until the end of 2020. Devices which support the 2G standard only are not functional anymore.
The date for shutting down the 2G network in germany is not yet known.
The APP-control supports an external GPS-receiver which can be connected to the aux-socket at the back of the module. If the ignition is switched on the position is determined about every 1 second and can be queried via SMS. If the ignition is switched off, the GSP-receiver is activated to determine the position only. You will get a SMS containing the coordinates of the car as well as a link to "google maps" which shows the current position on the map.
You can connect an already existing alarmsystem to the APP-control. You will be informed via SMS and call as soon as the alarm is triggered.
The alarmsystem must output a +12v signal when triggered. For further information please have a look at our "installation guide" on this webpage.
The parking heater can only controlled via "authorized numbers". You can configure these numbers simply by SMS. The integrated GSM-module has a temperature range from -30°C up to 80°C to ensure proper function at all conditions.
APP, SMS, Call
You can control the parking heater by APP, SMS, or Call. Switching the heater by call is free of charge as there is no connection established. Switching the heater by SMS can cause additional costs, depending on your mobile provider. APP’s are sending SMS in the background, so there could arise additional costs too.
The APP-control requires a SIM-card wich is not included into delivery. You can use every SIM-card which supports sms and call e.g. prepaid card.
- voltage supply: 10 - 15VDC
- current consumption: standby <10mA, login: briefly 2A
- antenna connection: internal antenna
- SIM-card: nano-SIM
- temperature range: -30°C bis 80°C
- GSM-module: 4G (LTE), 3G (UMTS), 2G (GSM)
- dimensions: 63x60x22mm (LxWxH)
Scope of delivery
- danhag APP-control
- vehicle specific connection cord
- users manual
- GPS-receiver *
* if you select "with GPS" the GPS-receiver will be included into delivery .
The APP-control is connected to the original receiver of the remote control using out y-cable.
The original receiver is located behind the glove compartment.
- The original receiver (A) is located behind the glove compartment.
- Open the glove compartment and unlook the two end stops (B) to be able to open the compartment completey.
- Unplug the original 6-pol connector at the receiver and connect it to the y-cable.
- Conenct the y-cable (C) to the receiver.
- Connect the y-cable to the app-control.
Once the app-control is installed, you will have to configure it first.
A detailed description can be found at the users manual of the app-control.
If you use our SMS-Configurator just select the following options: