Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6275-192
Installation - straightforward
Control the parking heater with your smartphone by APP, SMS and Call.
Supports the following vehicles with factory installed parking heater and timer:
- Fiat Ducato from 2014
The APP-control is connected "plug & play" to the original receiver using the included vehicle specific y-cable.
- switch by APP, SMS and Call
- 5 authorized numbers
- 24h timerfunction
- input for external switch or pushbutton
- input for external temperature sensor
- GPS-positioning (optional)
- external temp. sensor (optional)
The APP-control supports an external GPS-receiver which can be connected to the aux-socket at the back of the module.
You will get a SMS containing a link to "google maps" which shows the current position on the map.
My car already has this feature ...
A "backup solution" can always be usefull. Professional thieves are specialized in deactivating original car anti-theft-systems within seconds.
The ignition has to be wired separately.
You can connect an already existing alarmsystem to the APP-control. You will be informed via SMS and call as soon as the alarm is triggered.
The alarmsystem must deliver a +12v signal when triggered. Please find further information at "installation guides" at this website.
The parking heater can be controlled via "authorized numbers" only. You can configure these numbers simply by SMS. The integrated GSM-module has a temperature range from -30°C up to 80°C to ensure proper function at all conditions.
APP, SMS and Call
You can control the parking heater by APP, SMS, or Call. Switching the heater by call is free of charge as there is no connection established. Switching the heater by SMS can cause additional costs, depending on your mobile provider. APP’s are sending SMS in the background, so there could arise additional costs too.
The APP-control requires a SIM-card which is not included into delivery. You can use every GSM (2G) SIM-card e.g. prepaid card.)
- Supply voltage: 10 - 15VDC
- Current consumption: standby <10mA, login: briefly 2A
- Antenne connection: SMA
- SIM-card: mini-SIM
- Temperatre range: -30°C bis 80°C
- GSM-modul: Quadband (GSM 2G)
- GPS-receiver: SiRFstar III
- Dimensions: 63x60x22 (LxWxH)
scope of delivery
- danhag APP-control
- GSM-Antenna (straight)
- vehicle specific connection cable
- users manual
- GPS-receiver (optional)
If you select "with GPS", the GPS receiver will be included into delivery.
The APP-control is connected to the original timer using a y-cable.
- The timer is fixed with a screw behind the cover (A). Remove the cover, loosen the screw and pull the timer out.
- Disconnect the 4-pole connector on the rearside of the timer.
- Unscrew the two scews (B) and remove the cover below the timer.
- Pull the 4-pole connector through the fixing hole of the timer.
- Connect this connector (C) to the y-cable (D).
- Push the 4-pole connector of the y-cable through the fixing hole from behind.
- Connect this connector to the rearside of the timer.
- Mount the timer.
- Connect the APP-control to the y-cable.
Once the app-control is installed, you will have to configure it first.
A detailed description can be found at the users manual of the app-control.
If you use our SMS-Configurator just select the following options: